Follow by Email

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What's in my purse?!

Today I just wasn't feeling the writing bug so I thought it would be really fun to film a "What's in my purse?" video!  You can find these all over YouTube and I think they're a lot of fun.  I always love seeing what people have in their purses.


Here are the products I mentioned that I've reviewed:

Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss in Captivating Coral
- MAC Fashion Nomad mattene
L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss in The Queen's Shine
- tarte Maracuja Lip Gloss in Heath
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Le Gloss in Sparkle Frenzy

I hope you enjoyed my video!  Let me know what's always in your purse!



Email me at
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment