Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What's in my purse?!

Today I just wasn't feeling the writing bug so I thought it would be really fun to film a "What's in my purse?" video!  You can find these all over YouTube and I think they're a lot of fun.  I always love seeing what people have in their purses.


Here are the products I mentioned that I've reviewed:

Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss in Captivating Coral
- MAC Fashion Nomad mattene
L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss in The Queen's Shine
- tarte Maracuja Lip Gloss in Heath
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Le Gloss in Sparkle Frenzy

I hope you enjoyed my video!  Let me know what's always in your purse!


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment