Thursday, December 6, 2012

You might want to say hola to Adios!

How do you feel about tokidoki?  I think it's a cute little brand at Sephora but it's going away now so everything is deeply discounted.  I thought I should snatch up a rollerball since they were on sale for $7.


I grabbed Adios; however, I think the one I *meant* to grab was Ciao Ciao.  Whoops.


All tokidoki products have little characters, some cuter than others.  Adios features a little skull man in a...hoodie?  Who knows?!


Here's how Sephora describes Adios:


Notes:
Lemon Leaves, Pink Grapefruit, Cyclamen, Day Lilies, Pink Orchid, Lotus Blossom, White Musk, Peach Skin, Crystallized Woods. 

Style:
Devilish. Crisp. Citrus.



The lemon is definitely prominent in this one.  I like this best on first smell and with a light application.  I find that if I use too much the lilies and orchid come out and become a bit cloying.  Just do a quick swipe on your wrist or neck and you're done!

You can buy it HERE for $7!


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment