Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Take me to an Oasis of shimmery green shadows!

Today I want to show you a Bare Minerals loose eyeshadow that I can't seem to find on the Ulta or Sephora websites.  I know, I know - it's mean to show you something you can't have!  But I think you might still be able to find this on eBay or other retailers.


Bare Minerals, at its roots, is all about loose but they've definitely come out swinging with their pressed format eyeshadows, too.


This is Oasis - a gorgeous, shimmery, olive green.  These type of colors just melt my heart - so pretty!


I was afraid the loose shadow would be difficult to work with but it's surprisingly easy.  The formula stays and stays and I don't notice creasing or fading all day.


Just make sure to pat it on gently and avoid applying too much so you don't have fallout.


All in all, I love this!  You can find the shades currently available HERE for $14.

By the way, I've entered a LA Colors Cosmetics giveaway for a HUGE basket of goodies.  I would so appreciate it if you would click on the link below this picture and hit the Like button.  The picture with the most likes wins and the contest ends December 21.  If I win, I will be giving away HALF the goodies to y'all in the form of giveaways!


Thank you so much!  I really appreciate it!

XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

1 comment:

  1. With that gorgeous hair color, that green is just MADE for your eyes. Goooorgeous.

    ReplyDelete