Thursday, December 27, 2012

Seek long-term benefits while concealing dark under eye circles with Physicians Formula

I've only ever used a Physicians Formula powder but today I want to show you this Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Cosmeceutical Youth-Boosting Concealer.


I managed to pick this up for FREE because there was a full rebate attached to it.  Woohoo!  


This concealer promises some lofty things.  Here's what PF's website says:  "High-performance formulas help undo the visible signs of aging, restoring firmness & elasticity and improving skin’s appearance instantly and long-term."


This comes with a liquid concealer in Yellow, a stick of concealer in Light, and a rollerball to blend it all into your skin.


Yellow is supposed to help conceal dark under eye circles.  The formula is dense but creamy and I think it does a nice job of hiding under eye circles.
  

The concealer stick tends to deposit color unevenly which makes it dive right into the small lines under my eyes.  I prefer to use the stick on imperfections but not on under eyes.


I actually prefer to put two or three small dots of the yellow with two small dots of Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Eyeshadow Base under my eyes.  Then I gently blend it all in with the rollerball.  Love!

I think this is a wee bit pricey but I sure do love the yellow in this product!  You can find more info HERE, where it's priced for $12.95 but I managed to find mine for $8 and some change.

XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment