Sunday, December 9, 2012

Don't waste your dollar on this drugstore monstrosity

You know when something is too good to be true?  Yeah, that's how the cheap makeup cropping up in drugstores is.


You know how it is - little budget palettes and holiday sets start popping up in Walgreens and CVS.  Sure, the makeup can look tantalizing and it's oh-so-cheap.  But don't be fooled.


This makeup is absolute rubbish.  Take it from someone who got conned.


I saw this little 99 cent palette which I assume is from a company named Profusion.  The packaging isn't very clear.


The blue, green, and yellow colors especially intrigued me.  I don't have anything quite like that yellow in my stash.  And for 99 cents, it's worth a try, right?


No.  Sure, some of the colors swatched nicely, especially the reddish brown.  However, what these swatches don't show are how these flaked apart like they were fish food just smushed together.  Seriously, I don't know how to describe it.  Just imagine fish food being packed together.  It was gross.

I'm too scared to put these on my eyes.  This is going straight in the trash.  I want to like it....but it's just not right.

I found this at Walgreens for 99 cents.


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment