Monday, December 17, 2012

Audacious Asphalt provides a nice base for smoky eye looks

I've talked about Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Gel Shadows before HERE and HERE.  I really love these because they can either serve as a base for powder shadows or you can use them on their own.


Today I want to show you Audacious Asphalt.  This is part of the permanent line so no worries about having to rush out to get it.



This color is a nice grey that I think is really better for layering other shades on top.  This one seems to be the least pigmented Color Tattoo that I've tried so it's a bit of a disappointment for using on its own.



I've used it before to build up smoky looks.  I feel like it's difficult to put this on lids because if you blend too much it'll smear around on eyes.



Like I said, this definitely benefits from having powder shadows on top.



You can find this in pretty much every grocery store and drugstore for about $6.99.  Find it on Ulta's site HERE.


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

This product was given to me by a fellow blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment