Saturday, December 1, 2012

Have a sparkly, Floamy Hanukkah!

Listen, I can't tell you how long I've wanted to buy something from Ninja Polish.  I finally took the plunge on Black Friday!  Woo hoo!


This gorgeous polish is Hanukkah Floam.



Please tell me you remember Floam!



I don't think I ever owned any Floam but I've been positively dying over wanting Nail-venturous Floam.  It finally came back into stock and I snapped it up.  This, however, is Hanukkah Floam!



This has blue matte and silver holographic glitter.  Love it!  So absolutely beautiful.



I used two coats in my swatches but you could make it more opaque with three coats.



This eats up top coat like crazy so you'll probably need two coats of top coat.  My nails aren't glossy even with the two coats of top coat.



This color is just wonderful and I appreciate that Ninja Polish did a Hanukkah Floam.  Seems like so many Holiday collections only focus on Christmas.



This year I bought myself a mini, tiny menorah.  It's so cute and comes with all the necessary candles. (Trivia:  how many candles do you need to make it through all the nights of Hanukkah?  Maybe I'll send a prize to the person who comments correctly...)

Do you celebrate Christmas?  Or Hanukkah?  Or something else?  Or nothing at all?

Either way, Hanukkah Floam would be a really nice addition to your collection!  You can purchase HERE for $9.


Next time, I'm going to layer this over China Glaze Up All Night or OPI Blue My Mind.

XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

3 comments:

  1. Trivia answer - 44 candles. :)
    This is also why 44 candles come in a box of Hanukkah candles. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally right, Kimberly Youngerman! Send you address to me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com and I'll send you a couple goodies!

      Delete
    2. Sounds good, I emailed you. Thanks so much!!!

      Delete