Saturday, August 25, 2012

I'm seeking bright orange lips with MAC StyleSeeker!

Have you seen any of the new MAC StyleSeeker collection?  I'm in love with the mattene lipsticks and lipglasses.  
  

I've only picked up one of the mattenes because I didn't know what the formula would be.  Now that I've tried this one, I'm so tempted to order two more colors!


I grabbed Fashion Nomad, which MAC describes as "bright red orange."  That is definitely a good description!


The other colors I'd like to have are Eden Rouge (bright blue-red) and Camden Chic (rich brick red).



Eek!  It's just too wonderful for words!  The mattene lipsticks are supposed to give you a semi-matte finish and be very hydrating.  


When I hear "matte" I immediately think drying; however, these glide on easily and stay moisturizing the entire wear-time.  Fashion Nomad lasts about four-five hours on me, which is remarkable!


These are $15 for 0.08 ounces, which is slightly smaller than a regular MAC lipstick (0.1 oz).  Plus, the mattenes are not part of the permanent collection, so you might want to snap them up now!
  

I seriously love this color and this formula.  I can't even begin to describe how great they are!  Long-lasting, moisturizing, colorful -- what more could you want?!

This gets my serious approval!  A+!  You can pick up one for yourself on MAC's website HERE.


XOXO

-K

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.


No comments:

Post a Comment