Saturday, December 29, 2012

Minty, yummy lipgloss from Bath & Body Works

Don't you love after-Christmas sales?!  You know when everything goes on super sale?  Well, I picked up something at Bath & Body Works that I had been eyeing for a bit!


This is the I <3 Twisted Peppermint lip gloss trio.  This contains Twisted Peppermint and two exclusive flavors:  Twisted Peppermint Berry and Twisted Peppermint Cocoa.


This kit comes in an adorable little, round, cardboard box.  It was priced at $18.50, which I thought was quite steep.  Fortunately, it went on sale for 50% off so I snapped it up!


All I can say is YUM!  These scents and flavors are really a delight.  My favorite right now is Twisted Peppermint Cocoa.  I really think these make a great set for the marked-down price of $9.25.


If you're familiar with B&BW Liplicious Lipgloss you know that they give a great shine and can be layered over lipstick for a shiny appearance.


I've swatched them to show that they're completely colorless but they do have a little, tiny bit of iridescent shimmer.  It's so small that you can't feel it - no graininess here!

All in all, I adore this and I'm so glad I caught it!

You can find it HERE for $13.50.  Not sure why it's not marked down 50% like it was in the store.  Might want to check out your store to see if you can nab it.


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment