Follow by Email

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Control your shine with these minty Boscia sheets!

Tell me you use blotting papers.  Seriously, they're the greatest thing since sliced bread for me!  I have very oily skin and I have to blot constantly.


I usually like the blue, slicky sheets from Neutrogena or Walgreens; however, I decided to grab some of these Boscia ones since they're oh-so-cheap at $5 for 100 sheets.  (I already gave you a preview of these in my "What's in my purse?" video!)


These really do smell like peppermint!  That combined with the adorable packaging make these a must in my purse.


Now, I feel like the Neutrogena ones I use soak up a TON of oil.  Like, almost my entire face full.  Unfortunately, these are for lighter jobs.  If you only have a bit of oily these would work nicely.  I tend to use these for quick touch-ups when my face hasn't completely dissolved into an oil slick.


You can see that they're quite a nice size.  These are also good for blotting your hairline should oil appear there.

All in all, I really like these and I'll be buying more!  I think they're a great addition to my purse and I love the minty scent.


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

1 comment:

  1. I myself have the same exact issue as you. Yippee.

    My holy grail blotting sheets are the Lavendar Blotting Papers from Sephora. They are the same size as Boscia's but have a lavendar scent. They are $8 for 100 and I used to think that was expensive. But recently I couldn't buy some and had to try others. The NYX sheets are horrid b/c my make up came off with them and they are too tiny. Then I tried E.L.F.'s and was a little more impressed. E.L.F.'s were small too, but only $1, but I can't see the oil on them and my makeup still comes off a little...not as much as NYX's though. So, I will never try any others again. Love my Sephora papers!

    ReplyDelete