Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's a Trap-eze is swinging into my heart!

As we wind down 2012, I've been thinking about compiling a list of some of my favorite products from this year.  Well, China Glaze It's a Trap-eze! is a close contender in the glitter nail polish section!


Ahh!  So amazing!  This is from the new China Glaze Cirque Du Soleil collection that's coming out in conjunction with the movie.  


This polish is a white jelly jam-packed with multi-size, multi-color glitter.  Seriously, I see white, green, orange, blue, pink, and yellow.


Now, most glitters tend to take a gazillion coats to actually get opaque coverage but not It's a Trap-eze!


One coat did a nice job but I went ahead and did two coats to get that "jelly sandwich" nail look.


My camera was having trouble photographing this because it was so sparkly!  Definitely click on the pictures to see them bigger.


I just adore this polish so much.  The rest of the collection was a little ehhhh for me but this is the standout!  You need it!

You can purchase HERE for $5.50.


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment