Sunday, December 23, 2012

Zoya Song will have you singing the blues - in a good way!

Today I have a polish that I'm just ridiculously in love with!  Seriously, this was love at the very first brushstroke. 

This beautiful blue is Zoya Song.  I first saw Song on The Crumpet's blog HERE but for some reason I never thought to order it until recently.


This color is awesome because it's not a bright, royal blue but it also isn't navy.  This is just a really nice midnight blue with royal blue shimmer.  It's so subtle but it gives the polish incredible depth.


My nails just look like deep, little pools of water!  I love this polish!


Yesterday I wore a neutral top with gold accents and used this as my "accent color."  I can't wait to try layering Zoya Gilty over this.


You can pick it up on Zoya's website for $8 HERE XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes. .

No comments:

Post a Comment