Follow by Email

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Subtle greens in shades of Sea Glass with CoverGirl

Today I want to quickly show you the CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 3 Kit Eye Shadow in Sea Glass.

This trio provides a nice wash of color but definitely don't expect super-pigmented colors like Urban Decay provides.

This creates a nice, subtle look that looks nice on hazel eyes.  Unfortunately, these are a bit dry and hard.  They certainly aren't buttery.

Of course, this is a good deal at $4.69; however, I do prefer my shadows a bit more pigmented.

You can purchase HERE.



Email me at
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty! I will have to keep a lookout for it. I love budget greens!