Thursday, November 29, 2012

Subtle greens in shades of Sea Glass with CoverGirl

Today I want to quickly show you the CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 3 Kit Eye Shadow in Sea Glass.


This trio provides a nice wash of color but definitely don't expect super-pigmented colors like Urban Decay provides.


This creates a nice, subtle look that looks nice on hazel eyes.  Unfortunately, these are a bit dry and hard.  They certainly aren't buttery.


Of course, this is a good deal at $4.69; however, I do prefer my shadows a bit more pigmented.


You can purchase HERE.


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty! I will have to keep a lookout for it. I love budget greens!

    ReplyDelete