Friday, August 31, 2012

I don't mind Mildew if it's made by Urban Decay!

Today's post combines two of my favorite things:  Urban Decay and olive green eyeshadows!  Seriously, so many people overlook a good green shadow because they think it's "too crazy."  Let me tell you that green is actually a wonderful neutral!  Yes, it's true!


This was my first Urban Decay single shadow since they revamped their formula and redesigned the packaging.  I think it's very chic and beautiful.


I lusted after this color from afar for so, so long and finally just caved and bought it.  I can't believe I waited as long as I did!  This stuff is gorgeous!


Do you see what I'm saying?!  This color is wonderful in the crease of the eye.  I like to put a layer of Charlotte Ronson Starry Eyes Liquid Eyeshadow in Shiri all over the lid and let it dry.  Then, I smudge this in the crease.  Absolutely amazing!  


All of Urban Decay's eyeshadows are highly pigmented, buttery, and have stay-all-day wear!  I don't see creasing or fading with these even after 10 hours of wear.  (I wear them over UDPP, of course!)


The top swatch is dry and the bottom is wet.  (Click to enlarge.)  I find that this shadow actually works better dry.  I experience a little pilling and bunching when it's wet.  The pigmentation is excellent without using it wet so that's just fine with me.

You need this shadow!  You can purchase it HERE (old formula, $6) or HERE (new formula, $18).  Keep in mind that this review is for the NEW formula.  I can't say if the new formula is drastically better than the old formula but, in my humble opinion, the old formula was just fine!  Buy it while it's cheap, ladies and gents!

What is your go-to neutral?  Do you love mossy, olive greens as much as I do?!

XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment