Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hitting pan with Clinique's Foxy


I've written before about my early love for Clinique and how that love hasn't really faded.  One product that I've had multiples of is Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Soft Shimmer in Foxy ($15).



This is a great neutral that I use as a crease color.  It has a slight shimmer to it but nothing too crazy.  It has good color payoff even though mine is older and a little dry.  You can apply it wet for even more dramatic results!


You can see the pan in this one, which is rare for most makeup junkies!  Sure, you hit pan on face products a lot; however, hitting pan on an eye color is rare.  I think this is actually my second or third one!  I used this religiously all throughout high school.  This product has great staying power and doesn't crease or fade.



You should check one out the next time you're at Sephora or your local Clinique counter - I think it's a great shade for everyone but the darkest skin tones.  You can purchase it on Clinique's website HERE.

XOXO

-K

Emal me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment