Sunday, August 19, 2012

Wet n Wild Mega Liner is a major let-down

I'm just going to admit that sometimes I have a sick pleasure in reading negative reviews.  When I see that Christine from Temptalia has given a product a F rating, I feel a little twinge of glee.  When A.O. Scott (my favorite movie critic) tears apart a new movie, I smile a little bit.  


So, if you're like me, you're going to love my review of Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner because I'm here to trash it.  


Trust me - I wanted to love this product.  $2.99 for a quality, eggplant color, liquid liner would be phenomenal.  Unfortunately, this one isn't it.  


I picked up #864 in Plum.  Unfortunately, this product is far too runny and not anywhere opaque.  In the swatches below, the top line is one pass, second line is two passes, and third line is three passes.    



You shouldn't have to go over liquid liner three times to make it work.  Plus, it doesn't translate well on eyes, where it refuses to dry down.  Plus, this made my eyes watery.

This product gets a big, huge NO from me.  0 stars.  A grade of F.  Bummer.

If you want, you can purchase at almost any drugstore or online at Walgreens.com HERE


XOXO

-K

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment