Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm not big on C.O. Bigelow mentha lip tint

You know, I just can't ever toss a beauty product.  I find it hard to get rid of even the most terrible eyeshadow or cheap lip balm because I just might need it some day!






Well, this is one of those items.  It's the C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint Pink Mint No. 1644.  I don't really need to keep it around because I'm not terribly in love with it.  Sure, it smells and tastes minty, but there just isn't really any color payoff.  


I use this mainly to top off intense lipsticks that need a little bit of shine to them.  I've had this tube for years and just never used it up.


You can purchase this lip tint on the Bath & Body Works website HERE for $7.50.
I pooled it up so you can see what I suppose the color is supposed to look like!

Photo taken from B&BW's website
(Looks much more pink!  Plus I prefer this newer packaging.)

Don't lie - I know you must have some of these!  They always seem so remarkably tempting in B&BW.


XOXO

-K

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment