Monday, August 20, 2012

Look TANtalizingly bronze with Lorac TANtalizer

We've established by now that I'm pale.  Really pale.  (I kinda pride myself on it, actually.)  However, bronzer can be a girl's (or guy's) best friend!  Not only can you contour your face with it, but it can give you a healthy, safe glow year round.  One of my picks is the Lorac TANtalizer Baked Bronzer.


This product is the smaller travel size that doesn't have a brush compartment.  This one is 0.13 oz and I think I paid about $8 - $10 for it.  The larger size comes with a brush, contains 0.367 oz, and costs $32.  


I love how it swivels open!  I'm a sucker for cool packaging!


Here's a picture of the bigger version from Lorac's website:
I really love the texture on this product.  It's a lovely color that isn't too crazy and works even on my pale skin.  Be sure to use a light hand and not too much product.  



This product does have a fair amount of shimmer, so it can be bad about accentuating pores.  If you have big pores, be careful!  



I think this is plenty of product and I wouldn't purchase the bigger one.  Use a light hand and this will last you forever!

You can pick it up from Lorac's website HERE for $32.  


XOXO

-K

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment