Friday, July 13, 2012

Clinique Oldies But Goodies


Clinique was my first-ever high end cosmetics brand so it holds a near and dear place to my heart.  I remember my mom took me there when I was about 15 for my very first makeover, which was before a middle school dance.  I STILL use some of the products that I got started on then!  

So I decided to dig out two oldddd lippies from my stash.  (The tube has been dramatically redesigned since I got these!)  The first one is Long Last Lipstick in Bamboo Pink ($15).  This was my VERY FIRST lipstick and I've been through a couple of tubes.  It's a nice, pinkish brown that looks so natural and gorgeous.  I really should wear it more.

The second is Different Lipstick in Spiced Apple ($15).  I'm pretty sure I got this as a gift-with-purchase (GWP).  It's just as the name describes:  a deep, spicy apple.  It's a bit dark for my pale skin but it can look nice in the fall and holiday season.


L - Long Last Lipstick in Bamboo Pink
R - Different Lipstick in Spiced Apple

L - Long Last Lipstick in Bamboo Pink
R - Different Lipstick in Spiced Apple


L - Long Last Lipstick in Bamboo Pink
R - Different Lipstick in Spiced Apple

L - Long Last Lipstick in Bamboo Pink
R - Different Lipstick in Spiced Apple

 Long Last Lipstick in Bamboo Pink

 Long Last Lipstick in Bamboo Pink

 Different Lipstick in Spiced Apple

Different Lipstick in Spiced Apple


Neither of these are opaque, which is a good thing for me.  

XOXO

-K

P.S.
Feel free to email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com or tweet me at OrangeLipstickK

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment