Wednesday, September 12, 2012

NOTD: Sparkly, purple disco nails!

I was having crazy insomnia the other night so I got out of bed to paint my nails.  It never fails that if I have wet nails and need to be careful around the sheets, I instantly get sleepy and want to curl up!  Never knew nail polish could cure sleeplessness did you?!


I used one coat of China Glaze Magnetix in Instant Chemistry and Sephora by OPI in It's Bouquet with Me.


Instant Chemistry is a magnetic polish but of course you can just use it as it is - without a magnet.


Instant Chemistry is an eggplant cream polish with very slight shimmer.


It's Bouquet with Me is a purple and silver glitter.  The silver glitters flash rainbow colors and it's seriously beautiful!
As always, click to enlarge!

One coat Instant Chemistry, two coats It's Bouquet with Me



You can purchase China Glaze Magnetix Instant Attraction HERE for $1.77 + $3.33 shipping.  You can nab Sephora by OPI It's Bouquet with Me at Sephora stores or HERE for $9.50.

Don't you love sparkly nails?!

XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.


No comments:

Post a Comment