Saturday, September 8, 2012

I have an addiction to Urban Decay Ecstacy!

I think I've mentioned several times just how much I love purple eyeshadows and now it's time to show you the shadow that started the addiction!


This was my first individual shadow from Urban Decay!  This gorgeous thing is Urban Decay Ecstasy. 


I hate to say it but this beauty has been discontinued.  (Excuse me while I sob.)  Fortunately, you can still pick one up!  I've seen them sitting in stock at Sephora (for $18) and I've seen them on sale HERE for $6.  Definitely snatch one up for $6, y'all!



So pretty!  I feel like my pictures don't even capture the amazing-ness of this product.  Urban Decay describes this as "bright purple with slight pink."  


See how the pink shows up at certain angles and especially when it's wet?

Top - dry
Bottom - wet
This is just gorgeous - click on the pictures to really see it.  I like to use a light champagne color all over the lid and then do a dusting of Ecstasy in the crease.
Left - dry
Right - wet
I think I'm going to have to snatch up another one of these before they become completely unavailable. You need this little cutie, especially now that it's only $6!

Do you love purple eyeshadow?  Some other funky color?


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment