Saturday, September 15, 2012

Wet n Wild Color Icon Liner Eye Pencils are cheap and hard

Today I'm giving you a quick look at five Wet n Wild Color Icon Liner Eye Pencils.  These little babies are 99 cents each and you can find them at almost any drugstore.


I own White, Mink Brown, Green, Black Black, and Olive.

L-R:  White, Mink Brown, Green, Black Black, and Olive

I was really hoping these would be incredible since they're only 99 cents.  Alas, they fall a little flat.
L-R:  White, Mink Brown, Green, Black Black, and Olive

Because these swatches were done on my arm I was able to really press down to get the good pigmentation.  Olive is the best of the group.  Unfortunately, these pencil are a bit hard and tend to tug on the eye.  You don't want to have press really firmly on your delicate eyes - pencils should glide.

One trick is to use a lighter to soften the pencil. Yes, a lighter!  Get your flame and quickly run the tip of the pencil through it two or three times.  This will not only make your eyeliner smudgier, but it'll also make you feel like a badass!  Lol.

All in all, these are good emergency backups but they're not great.  I like Olive but I think my new UD Stash pencil will replace it.

Like I said, you can grab these in any drugstore.


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.


No comments:

Post a Comment