Sunday, September 23, 2012

MUFE HD Foundation is amazing!

Remember when I picked up a sample of Make Up For Ever's High Definition Foundation from Sephora?  Well, I've used up every last bit of the sample and just had to have a whole bottle for myself!


However, in my world, $42 is a LOT for 1 ounce of foundation.  I decided I wouldn't get any and would live without.


Unfortunately, my Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation has been breaking me out in awful ways.  Even though it's oil free, it was still giving me tons of tiny bumps.  Ick.  So, I decided to take it back.


Since I was returning the KVD foundation, I decided to just exchange it and pay the difference.  


I was shade matched to 117 (when I picked up the sample) and I think this foundation is awesome.



Like any liquid foundation, you should shake this up before use.


This comes with your typical pump and dispenses a good amount of product.


I'd say the coverage is light to medium, depending on how much you build it up.  This stuff feels so breathable and stays in place all day.  I apply with a sponge but I've also applied with my fingers.  I really think the sponge is the best method!

Do you need it?  Well...it is pretty fabulous!


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog today...through your OPI Golden Eye and movie tweet this morning...LOL. Random, I know. Been looking through a ton of your posts and I just love your blog here! Anyway, it seems we have the same skin issues with oil and breakouts (I also have an issue with melasma and acne scarring, sigh). I actually have been using MUFE Mat Velvet foundation and absolutely love it. Have you tried it? I've seen higher reviews for it over the HD for us oily acne type people. I'm going to need to buy a new bottle in the next month or so, but I'm leaning towards getting some Revlon Colorstay foundation instead. Not sure. I'm rambling...either way, glad I discovered your blog! Subscribed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha glad to know you found me! I love having new readers and thanks for subscribing! I'd love to try the MUFE Mat Velvet and just haven't done it yet. I have a bottle of Revlon Color Stay but I've only worn it once because the bottle I got was waaaayyy too light and I looked deathly pale. I'm actually saving it as my "sick" makeup lol! When I get sick, I get super pale (especially because I tend to get sick in the winter!) so I'm saving this for then lol.

    ReplyDelete