Friday, September 7, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo heralds the beginning of Fall!

I know I've mentioned it before but it's really, really true:  Fall is my favorite season EVER!  I have had an eye on the new limited edition (LE) shades of Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Gel Shadow since they first started circulating online.  Maybelline's Fall collection looks fabulous and these shades are no exception:

(Plus some candy corn for that real Fall feel!)

These shades are thoroughly Fall!  We've got Rich Mahogany, Mossy Green, Barely Beige, Gold Shimmer.  

These are just so lovely and I knew I had to have them!  They are quite on par with the permanent Color Tattoo shades:  creamy, long-wearing, crease-resistant.

Rich Mahogany

Mossy Green

Barely Beige

Gold Shimmer

However, they have a couple of the same problems.  In the following swatches, only Gold Shimmer is one swipe.  The others are two swipes.  These take a few layers to really build up and just a little while to dry down.

L-R
Barely Beige, Mossy Green, Gold Shimmer, Rich Mahogany

I expected to love Mossy Green most but I actually adore Gold Shimmer the best!  These colors are just SO FALL and really reflect what I love about the cosmetics of the season!

These are currently BOGO 50% off at both CVS and Walgreens.  They're $6.99 each and I found mine at Walgreens.  If you're only hauling one - grab Gold Shimmer.  

XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.






No comments:

Post a Comment