Thursday, September 27, 2012

Vanity Flair by Prestige Cosmetics is too cute!

Get ready for a super-picture-heavy post while I rave my new Prestige Cosmetics Vanity Flair palette!


This little beauty is available for $15 at Prestige Cosmetics.  (Also, they're currently having free shipping on your entire order when you purchase the Vanity Flair or Indulge Me palettes!  Score!)



The name is fitting because this palette is designed like a wee little vanity.  It's so cute that I actually squealed when I opened it!  Plus, you know I'm a sucker for anything purple!



The package opens up with two doors that are held together with strong magnets.  They didn't skimp on the magnets so you don't have to worry about this popping open.


This palette has nine shades that you can combine in a variety of ways to create awesome looks.  For example, you can combine colors in vertical lines (String of Pearls, Taupe Notch, Shopping Spree), horizontal lines (Chick Flick, Girls Night, String of Pearls) or diagonally (Chick Flick, Bauble Blues, Shopping Spree).  It's really endless but that can often be a good way to start breaking up a palette and getting some ideas.)  


The shades are buttery and dense with great color payoff.  


Columns are swatched in the same order:





(My favorite trio!)


Right door.
The detailing on this palette is too gorgeous!  Look at the cute little perfume bottle and flowers!  I think these touches really help a palette to stand out.

Left door with mirror.  Don't you love the little products in the bottom, left-hand corner?!


Here's an eye look I created using String of Pearls on the browbone, Taupe Notch in the crease, and Shopping Spree on the lid.



My only complaint about this palette is that the color can start to get a little bit muddied when you try to blend.  Just be precise in your application and limit your blending.  You can always pop just a bit more color on top, if necessary.


Eyeliner is Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Mushroom.
This is one of my favorite palettes because I think the colors are all great together and the palette offers a lot of potential looks!  Do you need it?  Yes, for only $15 this is really a steal and will look gorgeous sitting on your makeup table.  

Indulge your inner girly-girl and pick it up HERE

XOXO

-Kaitlin


Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog


This review contains a product sent for consideration by the brand or its PR firm.  Orange Lipstick Blog makes no promise that products will be reviewed favorably or that they will be reviewed at all.  For more information, please see Orange Lipstick Blog's disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment