Saturday, September 8, 2012

Clinique Fizzy is retired but she's still pretty

Today I have another old, old Clinique lipstick to show you.  I found this one while trying to organize my stash and figured I should show it to y'all!


Unfortunately, they don't make this one anymore.  Sorry, you know I love to torment y'all with stuff you can't have! ;-)




I won't rant/rave it for too long since you can't pick it up anyway; however, I do think it gives lips a nice my lips but better (MLBB) look.  


There's a bit of sheen to it which I think doesn't look particularly flattering with my skin-tone.  I cleaned this out of my stash and gifted it to my mom.  I think it'll look better on her olive skin.


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment