Sunday, September 30, 2012

Metallic red lips with Kat Von D Foiled Love Liquid Lipstick

Remember when I raved my tube of Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick?  Well today I'm bring you the new Foiled Love Liquid Lipstick!  


I have Adora which Sephora simply describes as "bright red."  There are so many good things to say about this new product!


I love the cute packaging!

First, the color is BAM!  Super pigmented and very vibrant!  The staying power is great (although not quite as wonderful as the Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick).  This one also has a doe-foot applicator and only requires a tiny bit of product to get full coverage.  



The color is opaque in just one stroke!



Plus, the finish is different:  Everlasting Love Liquid Lipsticks are matte whereas these are "metallic." 




Sure, there's some metallic to it, but these are still semi-matte, in my humble opinion.



All in all, I prefer the Everlasting Love just because I think the matte is gorgeous.  If matte isn't your thing, you may really adore these!

You can pick this up for $19 in Sephora stores or online HERE.


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.


No comments:

Post a Comment