Saturday, September 8, 2012

Innisfree Jejubija Anti-Trouble BB Cream has a troubling scent

Today I'm bringing you another BB cream!  (Shocker, right?)  I'm just on such a roll with these BB creams and I love them so much!


Today I'm showing you InnisFree Jejubija Anti-Trouble BB Cream.  This stuff seems to be the odd man out of the group of BB creams I got in my South Korea haul.  Not that that's a bad thing!  This stuff seems to be quite runny and a little more...orangey?  


Like (almost) all BB creams, this one contains a high SPF level of 35.  Love that!


It has a very liquid texture that blends quickly into skin.  You have to work fast with this baby!  I like to dab some all over over my face and then work on patting it in.


The coverage is wonderful and quite nice.  My skin can really breathe with this BB cream.  



Here's my biggest problem with this product:  the smell.  I can't quite describe it but it's very synthetic and unpleasing.  It almost smells like a synthetic pine smell, if that makes sense!  Fortunately, I can only really smell it when I'm applying the product and it seems to disappear after application/dry-down.  

~blending~

~blended!~

Do you need it?  Well, I'm glad I have it in my arsenal for days when I'm wanting a BB cream that feels quite light.  However, I think the smell might be enough to put some people off of it.

My friend Amy hauled this back from Korea for me but you can purchase it HERE for $12.99 + $4.40 shipping.  This is a ridiculous mark-up and I really think you should pass unless you're just dying for it.  If you can find someone in Korea who can snap it up for you, go for it.

XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment