Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Benefit Coralista is a natural beauty

Oh, Coralista!  I mentioned this wonderful blush on my 10 Things I Would Replace Immediately post.  Seriously, this blush is amazing!


There are a few makeup things I know I'll always love:  orange lipstick, purple eyeshadow, and coral blush!  Why?  Because coral blush goes well with everything!  


This blush is amazing and is one of the first things I ever fell head over heels for!


This coral has a slight shimmer and can be built up quickly for a bright flush.


Of course, you can go more gently for a natural flush.  Even on times when I've accidentally used too much, it still looks natural.


The included brush is really great, which isn't something you can say about most included brushes.  

You can see how wonderful this looks on my skin.  Not only does it look good on fair tones, but I'm confident that it would look good on darker complexions, too.



I've had this blush for well over a year and it just keeps giving!  I use it almost every single day in rotation with my NARS Orgasm blush.  It's really just incredible.


It's $28 for 0.28 oz and you can purchase it HERE.  It's something you definitely need!

XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment