Follow by Email

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall nails sparkle with the colors of changing leaves

Have I mentioned how much I love Fall?  Yes, I know I have.  So I couldn't resist this Sinful Colors glitter polish because the red and gold sparkles make me think of changing leaves.

This baby is Pumpkin Spice and I layered it over Nailtiques Milan.  I tried it over OPI Big Apple Red and OPI Black Onyx and neither of them looked right!  Milan actually worked better.

Ahhhh - I love sparkles!

I used a base coat (Orly Bonder), two coats of Milan, one coat of Pumpkin Spice, one coat Orly topcoat.

(with flash)

I thought Milan would look too purpleish but it really looks like a deep red under the glitter.

You could build this glitter up even more if you wanted to!

I usually hate Sinful Colors but this one is a winner!  Love, love, love.  This mani reminds me of a campside fire on a crisp autumn evening.  So awesome!

You need this - it's only $1.99!  You can grab these at lots of drugstores and I got mine at Walgreens.

(Is it bad that this also reminds me of Gryffindor?!)



Email me at
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.