Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Etude House delivers on the promise of BB cream magic!

How's your day?  Today, I got caught in a Wiki-hole.  Has this ever happened to you?


Lol - I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has experienced this!  Anyway, today I'm bringing you a BB cream that I'm loving!


My dear friend, Amy, brought this back to me from South Korea and I'm so glad she did.  This is Etude House BB Magic Cream and it's $4.59 + $7.49 shipping on Amazon HERE.  This is the "refreshing" one that is good for oily skin.  Perfect for me!


I quite like the formula on this one - creamy and easily blendable.  The dispenser is great and pumps out just enough product. 

Like any foundation, you probably want to start with just a little bit and build.  


 Blending!

 Blended!

You definitely need to click on the swatch to see just how flawless this BB cream is.  You can see that my skin looks positively blurred and flaws are minimized.  It looks great on my face and blends nicely into my skin!

Do you need it?  Probably!  I think this is a nice introduction to BB creams because it's quite creamy, more like the foundations we're probably used to here in the States.

XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.


No comments:

Post a Comment