Follow by Email

Friday, September 14, 2012

Are you Ready for this Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow Duo?

Do any of you use Bare Minerals foundation?  I know I went through a phase where that's the only foundation I wore!  There's just something wonderful about having super-breathable makeup that feels like you aren't wearing any.

I love Bare Minerals / Bare Escentuals a lot so when they released their Ready pressed eyeshadow duos and quads last year, I was ecstatic!  Bare Escentuals has had loose eyeshadows for quite a while but pressed is so much easier, in my humble opinion.

I picked up The Escape with contains Daydream and Wanderlust.  All of their palettes are cleverly named which is something I appreciate.

Daydream is a lovely light beige with an almost-but-not-quite matte finish.  There is a slight sheen to it.  Wanderlust is shimmery brown taupe with a slight gray tint.  These colors are wonderfully pigmented - they're so buttery, dense, and incredible!  The formula is just remarkable.

Not only that, but these colors are perfect for even the most conservative office.  You can create a really easy and quick neutral eye look.

These is a go-to duo for me.  I like to use the included sponge applicator to place Daydream all over the lid.  Then, I use my fluffy crease brush to lightly buff Wanderlust into the crease.  Be care to not be too heavy-handed with Wanderlust since it is remarkably pigmented.

I wish I had EVERY duo in the Ready collection.  I have read rave reviews for all of them! 

This palette was $20 and contains 0.1 oz of product.  You can purchase HERE.

TGIF, am I right?!  It's been a crazy weekend so I'm ready for a weekend of downtime!  Here's a funny for you, just since it's the weekend!

LOL!  Gets me every time!

What are your weekend plans?  Do you own any of the Ready duos, quads, or palettes?



Email me at

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment