Friday, September 14, 2012

Are you Ready for this Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow Duo?

Do any of you use Bare Minerals foundation?  I know I went through a phase where that's the only foundation I wore!  There's just something wonderful about having super-breathable makeup that feels like you aren't wearing any.



I love Bare Minerals / Bare Escentuals a lot so when they released their Ready pressed eyeshadow duos and quads last year, I was ecstatic!  Bare Escentuals has had loose eyeshadows for quite a while but pressed is so much easier, in my humble opinion.



I picked up The Escape with contains Daydream and Wanderlust.  All of their palettes are cleverly named which is something I appreciate.








Daydream is a lovely light beige with an almost-but-not-quite matte finish.  There is a slight sheen to it.  Wanderlust is shimmery brown taupe with a slight gray tint.  These colors are wonderfully pigmented - they're so buttery, dense, and incredible!  The formula is just remarkable.



Not only that, but these colors are perfect for even the most conservative office.  You can create a really easy and quick neutral eye look.



These is a go-to duo for me.  I like to use the included sponge applicator to place Daydream all over the lid.  Then, I use my fluffy crease brush to lightly buff Wanderlust into the crease.  Be care to not be too heavy-handed with Wanderlust since it is remarkably pigmented.



I wish I had EVERY duo in the Ready collection.  I have read rave reviews for all of them! 

This palette was $20 and contains 0.1 oz of product.  You can purchase HERE.

TGIF, am I right?!  It's been a crazy weekend so I'm ready for a weekend of downtime!  Here's a funny for you, just since it's the weekend!


LOL!  Gets me every time!

What are your weekend plans?  Do you own any of the Ready duos, quads, or palettes?

XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment