Monday, August 27, 2012

Urban Decay Holiday releases

Yes, you read that right!  HOLIDAY!  Can you believe it?  ~sigh~  They just come earlier and earlier each year.  I'm not even through admiring all the Fall collections.  Plus, we're still having highs in the 90s every day!

Regardless, Urban Decay has released a promo image for the holiday release!



What you're seeing are three new palettes containing six shades each, along with a Lip Junkie Lip Gloss.  The three palettes from top to bottom are the Feminine Palette, Fun Palette, and Dangerous Palette.  They're $36 each.

The double-ended pencil is also new but only comes with one choice:  Zero (black) and Whiskey (brown).  It's $12.

However, the best part of this whole shebang is the Ocho Loco pencil set.  SERIOUSLY?  This baby has EIGHT FULL-SIZE pencils and a Grind House sharpener.  And did I mention it's only $59?!  Let's do the math here:  24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils are $19/each and the Grind House Sharpener is $10.  So, that's a $162 total.  Umm, yeah, I'm going to be all over that.  

Here's UD's "sneak peek" that they released on the UD Facebook page:


Dang!  This wouldn't be a good value if you know you won't use all the colors; however, I know I'll use them all.  You seriously can't beat the value on this.  (And I've already mentioned just how much I love these liners!)

Everything but Ocho Loco will be sold in Sephora and Ulta stores.  Ocho Loco will be available exclusively online at http://www.urbandecay.com/.

(Notice how Ocho Loco even has eight letters in it?  Cute!)

Temptalia has all the deets and you should totally check it out HERE.  She has a breakdown of which shades are in which palette and which pencils are in Ocho Loco so head on over!

Seeing anything you need?!  I'm not too loco about anything but Ocho Loco.  (Have I mentioned that enough in this post already?!  Lol.)

These should be ready for release starting in September.  


XOXO

-K

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment