Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Conceal it all with Missha Extreme Cover Concealer

Today I'm bringing you my first review of the stuff that my friend, Amy, hauled back from South Korea for me!  


This gorgeous little container houses 10 grams of Missha Signature Extreme Cover Concealer with SPF 30.



I think the design is really gorgeous and makes it a nice piece to keep on your vanity, rather than relegating it to a drawer. 


Plus, it comes with a nifty little brush for flawless application.  Although most brushes that come with cosmetics are rubbish, this one is wonderful! 



There are only two color options, so darker-skinned ladies may be out of luck.  However, this color looks wonderful on me.  It's super creamy and does a remarkable job of doing its job:  concealing!

 Photo taken inside
Photo taken outside in sunlight

The key is to go lightly.  Start with a small amount of product and pat it on with the brush.  You might want to use your finger to blur out the edges.  If you use too much, this will dive right into your fine lines.  If you go lightly, it should be just fine.  This provides full coverage and wears a RIDICULOUSLY long time.  Seriously, I've worn this for almost 15 hours before and it's still rocking!

You can purchase this wonderful little concealer on Missha's website HERE for $16.99.

I highly recommend it!

XOXO

-K

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.



No comments:

Post a Comment