Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy One Month Birthday, Orange Lipstick!

I just want to say a big, huge, massive, tremendous thank you to all of my readers!  Orange Lipstick has already surpassed my wildest expectations.  

My goal was to have 300 page views after a month because I figured I'd only have about 10 page views a day.  I couldn't have been more wrong.  When y'all shattered that figure after only about a week and a half I was beyond ecstatic.  

I then set my goal to be 1,000 page views after a month which I thought was ludicrously out of reach.  Well, y'all broke that on August 2, four days short of the one month mark.

As I post this, Orange Lipstick is sitting at 1,182 page views!  WOW!  Thank you, thank you, thank you for reading along to my ramblings.  It means a lot and I appreciate y'all more than you can understand.

On top of my wonderful American readers, I have readers from Russia, Canada, South Korea, Germany, Dominica, Switzerland, Indonesia, Vietnam, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Jersey, and Croatia!  DANG!  I feel lucky to be reaching so many people.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!  I'm planning a little giveaway for when Orange Lipstick reaches 5,000 page views.  With how quickly O.L. is growing, we should get there quickly!


XOXO

-K

Emal me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog



1 comment: