Follow by Email

Monday, August 20, 2012

Look TANtalizingly bronze with Lorac TANtalizer

We've established by now that I'm pale.  Really pale.  (I kinda pride myself on it, actually.)  However, bronzer can be a girl's (or guy's) best friend!  Not only can you contour your face with it, but it can give you a healthy, safe glow year round.  One of my picks is the Lorac TANtalizer Baked Bronzer.


This product is the smaller travel size that doesn't have a brush compartment.  This one is 0.13 oz and I think I paid about $8 - $10 for it.  The larger size comes with a brush, contains 0.367 oz, and costs $32.  


I love how it swivels open!  I'm a sucker for cool packaging!


Here's a picture of the bigger version from Lorac's website:
I really love the texture on this product.  It's a lovely color that isn't too crazy and works even on my pale skin.  Be sure to use a light hand and not too much product.  



This product does have a fair amount of shimmer, so it can be bad about accentuating pores.  If you have big pores, be careful!  



I think this is plenty of product and I wouldn't purchase the bigger one.  Use a light hand and this will last you forever!

You can pick it up from Lorac's website HERE for $32.  


XOXO

-K

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment