Saturday, August 18, 2012

This BB cream is just peachy!

Today I have another Korean BB cream to share with y'all!  This gem is Holika Holika Peach Girl BB Cream with SPF 37.  (37?  What?!)
  

Anyway, odd SPF number aside, this BB cream is really fantastic.  



The formula is a nice liquid - not thicky and creamy like a lot of BB creams I've tried.  This one feels more like liquid foundation, but I really like it.


The color sinks nicely into my skin and stays put all day.  I really love how long BB creams stick around and this one doesn't disappoint.  The best application method is the pat, pat, pat into your skin.


And what's this?!  A cream blush in the lid?  With a mirror?  As RuPaul would say:  SICKENING!


I've never used cream blushes but I was happy to try this one out.  Just dab a little on your cheeks and spread out with a finger.


Unfortunately, I feel like you need quite a few layers to really make the blush pop.  


One last thing - maybe it's all in my mind but I really think the foundation smells a little like peaches!  

You can purchase this BB cream on Amazon HERE for $13.99 + $6.99 shipping.  I think that's a pretty high markup from retail but unless you have a Korean friend, it may be difficult to get.  All in all, I really like this; however, I don't feel like I can recommend it due to the pretty high markup from retail.  If you can get this from someone in Korea, go for it.  If not, save your ~$21 for something else.  

XOXO

-K

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.


No comments:

Post a Comment