Thursday, November 22, 2012

Sparkly nails don't last long with Lorelei's Tiara

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Americans!  I hope you're having as great of a day as I am.  Good times with good friends and family....oh, and good food!

Anyway, here's a sparkly, silver glitter mani to get you excited:


This is China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara.  This contains silver micro-glitter and small, light ocean blue glitter.  This is supposed to give it a 3D kind of look.


This bottle is problematic because it is thick and goopy.  A nice, thin coat is impossible.


I was able to thin out the formula some with thinner but it took A TON.  Seriously, I must have used about 30 drops.  (I feel like a normal polish takes about 3 drops while a glitter might take 10.)  Although this thinned the polish, the polish on the brush stayed thick and gloopy.


This makes a beautiful manicure with a lot of visual impact; however, it chips super easily due to the goopy nature.  I've also had this polish lift off in one clean sheet only hours after applying!  No good.


There are better formulas than this out there.  OPI Crown Me Already comes to mind, but I know there are others if you look.  I'd probably skip this one.

You can buy HERE for $5.


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment