Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Grab Fantasy Makers while it's on sale!

If you were interested in any Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers products then head down to your local CVS or Walgreens and see if you can find it on sale!  I found the whole display 50% off at my CVS.


All I was really interested in grabbing was the glow-in-the-dark nail polish and this sparkling lip gloss.  (Remember how awful the palette I bought was?!)



I'll review the nail polish in a separate post but for right now check out this Sparkling Lip Gloss in Snow White.



This is a clear gloss that has tons of iridescent sparkles!  I see gold, purple, green, blue, and silver.



Now sure, this will add sparkle to any lip color.  You can spice up just about any color!  However...



The grit, the grit, the grit.  It's so gritty and annoying.



I got this on sale for 99 cents which is about all I would pay for it.  I can see me wearing this for a night out or something but not for everyday use.


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment