Wednesday, November 28, 2012

It's not a secret that I adore On Her Majesty's Secret Service!

Today I wanted to show you the incredible polish named On Her Majesty's Secret Service by OPI.  Yes, this is from the new Skyfall collection and it's incredible!


(Am I the only one who is glad they just used the movie names as the polish names and didn't try to come up with anything punny or cheesy?)


This polish is difficult for me to describe.  It's a deep metallic grey with blue and grey micro-shimmer.  It seems to have a slight iridescence from some angles.


I used two coats and I've been amazed at how well this has held up.  I have to paint my nails every other day because they chip so easily but with this polish, I'm at the end of day four and only have minor tip-wear.


Sooooo beautiful!  My mom borrowed this bottle and say that she used one coat on her toenails and really liked the effect.


I wore this with a blue and grey peplum dress the other day and it was just perfect together. 


Seriously, I love this polish.  OPI really knocked this Skyfall collection out of the park.  When OPI goes on sale at Ulta I'm going to scoop up some more.

Other Skyfall posts:

XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment