Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Natural, matte cheeks with e.l.f. Pink Passion

Remember when I rounded up a bunch of budget blushes?  I mentioned e.l.f. Studio Blush but pointed out that I had never tried one.  However, now I can say I have!


I picked up Pink Passion - a bright, girly-girl pink.  I seriously thought this would be a DISASTER on my face but I've been wanting to attempt it for so long.


Good news - this blush looks incredible on me!  I think only really fair skin tones could pull this off because it might start to look chalky on deeper complexions.


I love the packaging because it's such a blatant copy of NARS.  The little window in the front is a nice touch so you can see which color you're grabbing if you have a few.


The texture is my ideal (which isn't everyone's) because it's firm and dense.  You don't kick up tons of powder with your brush with applying.


This color looks lovely with just a couple sweeps but you could really build it up for more opacity.  

I feel like this is nice to have in my stash as I tend to reach for shimmery blushes and this is a true matte.  It looks incredibly natural on my skin - like I'm actually blushing!


This swatch is heavily built up just so you can see the color!
You can purchase HERE for $3.

Are you having a good day?  I can't stop listening to this Bob Dylan cover by Ke$ha.  It's so sad and melancholy but I just love it.



XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment