Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cleanse your skin with Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner

Today was cool and crisp and beautiful!  One of my favorite parts of cooler weather is hot tea!  Sleepytime is my favorite one and so I pulled out my trusty, orange mug!


It made my think that I should show y'all my trusty tomato toner!  Yep, Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner is one of my HG products (As you can tell from the half-empty bottle!)


I originally got a mini bottle of this in a Burt's Bees kit along with some other products.  My mom then gifted me with a bottle in my Christmas stocking last year.


This toner feels cool on my skin and I love it so much.  I live in a hot, humid climate so this feels especially wonderful in the warmer weather. 


After washing your skin just apply a little toner with a cotton pad or cotton ball.  This has the cleansing benefits of tomato, cucumber, and parsley extract.  


This removes oil and residue from my face without ever leaving it feeling tight.  This is probably best for oily to normal skin types.  If you have really dry skin this might not be your bag.

Like I said, this is a Holy Grail product for me and I always have to have some on my vanity!


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment