Friday, November 16, 2012

A perfectly pretty pout for 8 hours with Sparkle Frenzy!

Y'all know I don't like to get overly dramatic about makeup but today I'm making an exception.  This might just be the best lipgloss I've ever owned!


It's the new L'Oreal Paris Infallible Le Gloss in Sparkle Frenzy.  This lipgloss promises eight hours of coverage - but does it deliver?


Yes!  This lipgloss provides soft, cushy coverage that stays in place without slipping or sliding around.  I find that I get some on my teeth at the very beginning but it doesn't bleed out around the edges of my lips.


Plus, the color stays wearing strong for the eight hours claimed by the packaging!  I hate when companies make unrealistic claims about wear time but this one seriously amazes me.  I put it on at 7:30 in the morning and don't touch it up until around 3:30.  Yes, it lasts through lunch!


The applicator takes some getting used to as it's very large; however, it does taper down to a point, so you can get pretty precise around the edges of your lips.


The color is phenomenal!  I'd say it's a little bit redder in person than it shows in this swatches.  This is a semi-opaque red with red and gold shimmer.  The name "Sparkle Frenzy" is pretty apt, so if you're not down with shimmer you might want to skip this. 


I am amazed by the wear time on this baby and the beautiful color.  This color is so me and I find myself reaching for this gloss over and over again.


I picked mine up at Walgreens where they're priced for $9.99.  The display was marked as $5.99 by accident so the clerk actually let me have it for $5.99!  Sweet!  I can't find this online anywhere yet but you can find displays popping up in drugstores.


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment