Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My first indie polish is a real delight!

I'm happy to report that I finally own my first indie polish!  That's right!  I've branched out into the indie polish scene with two bottles from Feenix Polish.  The first one I want to show you is Candy Corn.


The polish is beautiful!  It contains orange, yellow, and white hexagonal glitter suspended in a clear base.


This is a remarkably gorgeous polish that I adore.  It looks wonderful over black polish but I'm definitely going to try it over orange, too.


Like any glitter, this requires some patience to get the glitter in place.  I think this does best with two coats, but use whatever coverage you like.
One coat over OPI Black Onyx 
Two coats over OPI Black Onyx
I used two coats of OPI Black Onyx for these swatches.  

Feenix Polish had amazing customer service!  I received my package in two days (!!!) and the bottles were wrapped up nicely in bubble wrap.  I was really pleased with the service I received.  You can find Feenix Polish HERE and her Etsy store HERE.

I bought my bottle during a BOGO sale  - woohoo!  These bottles are $8 / each and $2 for shipping.


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment