Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Halloween mani

Happy Halloween!  I haven't had ANY trick-or-treaters!  Bummer.  But I did go see my little baby niece go trick-or-treating for the first time.

Anyway, today I have a Halloween mani to show you.  I'm not going to review all the products since I don't have proper swatches of each right now.  I promise I'll get around to it eventually!


I used traditional colors, of course!  I used OPI A Roll in the Hague, OPI Black Onyx and INM Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat.


OPI A Roll in the Hague is from the Holland collection (duh!) and OPI Black Onyx is permanent.  


I used this cell phone picture first because I ended up smearing some of the dots on my middle finger when doing my swatch pictures.


I used two coats of each polish for the base and then used my trusty homemade dotting tool to add the polkadots. 

I think this made a really nice Halloween manicure and you know I love a good accent nail! 

What are your Halloween plans?  I hope everyone who has been hit by Superstorm Sandy is doing well.


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment