Sunday, October 28, 2012

I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base is something to love!

The other day I showed you Essence's nail polish but today I'm showing you a new product called I Love Stage.


This is an eyeshadow base with the super budget price of $3.49.  You can find it in Ulta stores but I don't see it on Ulta's website yet.  You can view more details on Essence's website HERE.


This is only available in one color but I think it will work on a wide variety of skin tones because it dries down quite nicely.


This has a doe-foot applicator (my favorite) but dispenses a lot of product.  Just gently dot a bit on each lid and blend in with fingertips.


This isn't my Holy Grail Urban Decay Primer Potion but it's pretty darn good and the price is great!  I noticed slight fading after eight hours.  Of course, it was very, very slight.  Also, I didn't notice any creasing or migrating, so that's great!

You need this!  I have this as my emergency bottle for when I run out of UDPP.

XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment