Sunday, October 21, 2012

SolBar PF 50 Cream is a wonderful sunscreen!

Today's product isn't glamorous but it's totally necessary!  So, I'll soften the blow with a funny for the day:



Ha!  Cracks me up every time.

Anyway, on to today's product:

Yep - sunscreen!  Y'all know how I feel about sunscreen.  It's necessary for protecting yourself and keeping your skin looking young.


This is SolBar PF Cream 50 Sunscreen.  That's right - 50!  You can buy it on Amazon HERE for $9.29 + $1.70 shipping.  I paid $11.79 for mine at CVS.  You won't find it on the regular shelf - you'll have to ask for it at the pharmacy counter.


This recommendation comes from my dermatologist when I asked him to recommend a non-greasy, non-oily daily sunscreen for my face.  I am very pleased with it as it dries down nicely and isn't greasy. Plus, I can't detect a smell.  This is a wonderful product.

Pick some up next time you're at the pharmacy!


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment