Monday, October 22, 2012

Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Concealer

Please forgive my scuffed up tube today!  Sephora has much better product picture HERE.  This is Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Concealer in Vanilla.


One of my complaints is how the lovely packaging seems to scuff up and wear away with use.  Of course, that has nothing to do with the product inside the tube.


Vanilla is a nice yellow color that requires some TLC when blending.  You'll want to use just a small bit and build up.  Sometimes I mess up and use too much, which causes it to bunch up in my tiny, fine lines.

There are three color choices so you might have some trouble finding a color to match if you're darker-skinned.


This formula is creamy and will probably perform best on normal skin - not dry, not oily.


Like I said, you can buy this HERE for $20.

XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment