Friday, October 19, 2012

Harajuku Lovers G is one of my signature scents

I have a fascination with Gwen Stefani.  Not only is her music wonderful (both solo and with No Doubt) but also she seems so classy.  She is super talented - she sings, she designs clothes, she creates fragrances, she is a model mother, and she never appears out in public looking like a fool like some celebrities.  


I have a mini collection of her Harajuku Lovers perfumes.  I only collect the G fragrance because it's so me.  (She also has Love, Angel, Music, and Baby.)  However, the G fragrances have many subtle variations and that's why I need them all!  Here are the three I own:

Harajuku Lovers Fragrance Snow Bunny 

All G fragrances have similar notes:  mainly coconut, mandarin orange, red, apple, sandalwood, and freesia.  Yummy!

     Harajuku Lovers G


Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties G



Here are the three I don't have:

-Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style G


I really want G of the Sea.  I'm not going to provide monetary descriptions for these because you can so often find them deeply discounted at TJ Maxx, Ross, or Marshalls.


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment