Saturday, October 27, 2012

Creamy gray nails with Essence Movie Star

Essence is a lovely German brand that has (thankfully) made its way to America.  You can find Essence products in Ulta stores but unfortunately they never seem to have the full product line.  C'mon Ulta - gimme more!


I've mentioned Essence's lipglosses before but I believe the nail polish is even better!

Today's product is Essence Colour & Go Quick Drying Nail Polish in Movie Star.  The name of this product confuses me...

Gray?  The words "movie star" evoke bright reds, glitters, shimmers, golds, etc. for me.  Not gray.  However, this is an amazing gray and I love having this in my collection!


This is a dark gray cream polish that has a nice, even flow to it.  I don't experience bubbling or pooling.  It settles nicely; however, I believe it's definitely darker on the nail than it is in the bottle.


This is a really nice base for glitters, too.  Silver glitters looks really nice layered on top.


If you don't have any good gray creams in your collection, this might be a nice one to add.  The price is right at only $1.99.  

Unfortunately, Essence has redone their nail polishes and I can't find this one on Ulta's website anymore.  However, the last time I was in Ulta they still had a few of the old bottles on the rack.  If you find this one, pick it up!

Here's a link to Essence's current nail offerings.


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment